Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 7 - Planning

The exercise we completed in class has helped me organize and schedule when I am going to complete the rest of this project. I have already spent a good amount of time with my group with three field notes. There are a few more meetings and other AIGA events I can attend to gather even more information. I plan to conduct my interview in week 11 and I already have an idea of the person I will interview. I need to spend some time looking for library sources and sources other than my field notes. With the library sources I need to find examples of how the AIGA group has benefited a person weather they are in a graphic design major or not. Then I need to get a start on my literature review and finally a draft for the final project.

Week 8:Field Note #4 on Tuesday’s AIGA meeting, finalize 3-4 sources for lit review, daft lit review.
Week 9: (Research Proposal Due), finalize lit review
Week 10:Field Note #5 at AIGA meeting, finalize questions for interview
Week 11: Interview, review all field notes so far
Week 12: Field Note #6 at AIGA, review and finalize library sources
Week 13: Write draft of final project
Week 14: (Draft of both final projects 2 for Peer Review Tuesday) (Project 3 due Thursday)
Week 15: Project 4 Due Tuesday. Presentations Tuesday and Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment